Mind-PortalMind-Portal

Main Audio Reviews Stats 3 Fans

The Last Goodbye The Last Goodbye

cool

i really dig this piece, it has a full sound and perfect structure, film makers will love this, i think it lacks originality though that is fine, nice work,

check out my latest "tangerines"

pyroguy-37 responds:

You really think film makers will love it? What do you think they'd use it for though? I can see it as the ending credits to something :P yeah, I'm thinking of switching some stuff around later on, making it less repetitve, originality I know sucks :P tThis is a song I was originally playing on piano, and decided to put to work. I need help promoting my work though :(. I'm sure it will happen some day :D. Anyways, thanks for the review! Glad you dig it :P

ticonderoga ticonderoga

dope

nice track man.... uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhh iono fast and chatchy... i'm really to drunk to be giving a review but here anyway

crud responds:

drunk = wise, everyone knows THAT. sleep well!

Club Jump Club Jump

yes, YES... mind gasm. i love it already, it's not drumnbass, i'm call it down tempo or something like... reminds alot of prodigy and crystal method's stuff.... i like where you going with it. lets just say this track goes well with this glass of wine sitting next to me...

check out my shit

TheCon-Sept responds:

wow.... didn't know I was that good. This is concept music. I hope this becomes my most number 1 heard track besides GX1. I am also hoping for some recognition by other pros out there and I guess this is a start. I am trying to create my own video game as well and well.... I am going to be a one man army for it. I will produce, write and script my own games. even though that may take a while to learn each and every aspect of all the coding in the game. I have no tools though. just a dream.

Thanks for the feed back.

(Gillenium) Strange Petals (Gillenium) Strange Petals

why arnt you signed...

this track is strangly intriguing... structure within chaos, like fractles, or the life cycle of a tree... i'm whitnessing the birth and destruction of time... again man this track is amazing

Gillenium responds:

thanks! Well, I'm not "signed", but I do have an album out. So far, only ONE newgrounder has bought the cd (even though several said they would...), so by all means, check it out! Just search for Gillenium on cdbaby.com, or google the pair.

My Experiment My Experiment

not my style

It's not something i would listen to but i'm sure theres alot of people that would. what tempo are you using? it dosnt sound like any drum'n'bass i've heard.

check out my latest track "Left waiting" out

Twistedtechnology responds:

then it must be some other form of music. I really dont know what stlye it is, but the tempo is 140. sorry it's in the wrong spot, and sure, i'll check out your song

Drops of Life Drops of Life

sitting on top of pyramid in the jungle

induces a nice state of mind, i could pick it apart in my mind but there would be no point, it's a beautiful piece and should be left that way... i think commenting on specific points in the song superfluous. i'd rather give more general feed back.

i'm using fL 6, you suggest any plug ins or seperate programs i could use to improve my sound?

Gillenium responds:

Thanks for the review. I use most of the default FL plugins (gotta love the reverb) as well as a few vst's I find online (I won't tell you the site, but it rhymes with Bro Baudio Torrents) As for seperate programs, I only use Adobe Audition in conjunction with FL. I use it for the advanced wav editing.

To find a Moonlight... To find a Moonlight...

good

yes yes, i like this bit alot, to bad it had to end so early. its got kind of a curious night roaming feel to it.. again i like

check out my latest track at Mind_Portal
entitled- Left Waiting

RequiemmeiuemR RequiemmeiuemR

has potential

truthfully i wouldnt listen to this track again, i feel that the beat is to "fruity" while the melody has a fresh and rythmic feel to it. (i'm not sure if you used fruity loops on the beat but when i say "fruity" i mean it sounds like a quik default fruity loop. if you or someone ever re-furnished this track with a healthy beat it would be an instant classic... contact me if you ever wanna collab?

pitbulljones responds:

thanks for the review mind_portal, always nice to get em. and you hi the nail on the head regarding the beat, it was made in fruity loops, using standard beats and such, i'm gonna have to find sum better ones and throw them in. i'm still learning the programme so it may take a while. No probs about you not listening again, im not gonna please everyone am i? But you reckon i've got a classic on my hands? cool.

I'm always up for a collab mate, but never know when i'm free, get some material up and i'll see what we can do.

again many thanks.
pitters

G groove G groove

funk-tro

this track was put together really well, did you compose all those loops? if so good job. i like the style of the track it keeps a nice rythem..

This time it's for you This time it's for you

i can def here the sound you're going for

the snare line gets repetitive, other then that the build is satisfying, i'd like to hear more of your work, upload, upload, upload